You might want to use an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process if we’ve tried to help you with a problem you’re having with your water company or retailer and you’re still unhappy. You can solve your issues in this way without going to court.

If you have already have a case with us, you should speak with your named Advisor who will discuss whether ADR is the best route for you. If you don’t have a case with us at the moment and have been through your water company or retailer’s complaints process, please contact us using CCW’s complaint process and we can help you.

ADR if you're a business customer

Each water retailer is signed up for different ADR schemes. Ask your retailer for details of the ADR it uses and how to escalate your case.

Contact your water retailer