We want you to receive excellent customer service, but we understand that there may be times when you’re unhappy with the service you’ve received. If this happens, it’s important that you tell us so we can make things right.

If our service has failed to meet your expectations, let your case handler know. If they aren’t able to help resolve the problem, you can ask to speak to a manager to review your case. We’ll do our best to transfer you to a manager within one working day. If it’s not possible to speak to a manager, we’ll arrange for someone to call you back within two working days at a mutually convenient time.

A manager review takes 10 working days, and they will discuss the outcome with you directly and follow this up in writing. You can ask to be reconsidered by someone more senior if you’re still unhappy.

Contact us

  • Call us on 0300 034 2222* (England), 0300 034 3333* (Wales). *Calls may be recorded for training and quality monitoring purposes.
  • Email us at [email protected]
  • Send us a letter to: CCW, 23 Stephenson Street, Birmingham B2 4BH

Contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)

You can ask your Member of Parliament (MP) to refer our handling of your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO). The PHSO will not consider the complaint between you and your water company.

Please visit the PHSO website to contact them directly.