Why work for us?
We have a clear vision of what we aim to achieve on behalf of water consumers in England and Wales and are looking for talented people to help us achieve our mission.
If you want to make a difference to everyone who uses water, both now and in the future, then working at CCW could be for you.
In addition to a competitive basic salary and learning and development programme tailored to your role, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Bicycle Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket loan (train/bus travel)
- Free access to Health Assured (Employee Assistance)
- 3 paid days off per year to complete Voluntary work
- £65 per year contribution towards fitness/gym subscriptions
- Free eye test every 2 years
- Free Flu jab every year
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £35,250 - £43,824
- Contract type: Full time
- Hours: 37 per week